The Cookie Law
The Cookie Law requires websites to get consent from visitors to store or retrieve any information on a computer or mobile device. The Cookie Law helps to protect online privacy, by allowing customers to become aware of how information about them is collected and used online. Customers can choose to allow cookies or not.
Information Collection & Use
- Our system logs and records your IP address, dates and times of site visits, the pages visited, type of browser and cookie information. This data is only used to measure the number of visitors to the site and will not be used to identify you.
- Visitors may decide to send an email via the site in which may be included personally identifying information. Such information is only used to enable a suitable response.
- Personally identifiable information is collected in the quick contact form. We will use this information to respond to your request and to contact you about our services should this be applicable.
- All customer information such as name, address and email information is collected for the purpose of order processing and will under no circumstances be released to third party sources.
- doolin.ie does not collect or store customer credit card or financial information and all credit card transactions are handled by PayPal encrypted merchant services for the purpose of using this website.
Contacting Doolin Tourism about Cookies
Maintaining the privacy of your information is of paramount importance to us as it helps foster confidence, goodwill and stronger relationships with you, our customers. If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please feel free to contact us.