Hollow Cottage is a self-catering home in Doolin, close to the Cliffs of Moher on the Wild Atlantic Way. Situated in the heart of Doolin with easy access to the Burren and the Aran Islands, Hollow Cottage sleeps 6 people and offers all comfort and facilities for an unforgettable experience in Doolin.
Amenities & Facilities at Hollow Cottage
Hollow Cottage offers 3 bedrooms (1x double room, 1x Family room, 1x single room) and can sleep up to 6 people. With a spacious living room and fully equipped kitchen with laundry room attached, all your needs will be covered. Your host, Frances, has been working in tourism for 30 years and love welcoming visitors to Hollow Cottage. She is available to answer all your questions and help you make the most of of your holiday.
- Free WIFI / TV
- Free Private Parking (4/5 cars)
- Great location, private entrance
- Spacious lawn
- Family friendly (high chair, baby travel cot, fold up bed)
- 3 bedrooms (1x double room, 1x family room, 1x single room)
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, washing machin, dryer, microwave, kettle, toaster, refrigerator, stovetop, cleaning products)
- Additional bathroom, additional toilet, private bathroom, towels, hairdryer, bath, shower
- Dining area, sitting room, ironing facilities, storage space (wardrobes/closets)