Covid-19 Travel Advice:
Doolin Tourism Covid-19 Charter:
Although things are a little different now with Covid-19 bringing new challenges to local businesses all over the world, we in Doolin have prepared a new set of measures to form a safety charter for all our members and visitors. Doolin Tourism’s members are committed to adhering to the Doolin Tourism Covid-19 Charter, which has been compiled in line with the safety measures set out by the Health Service Executive (HSE), and Fáilte Ireland. We hope this new charter gives you peace of mind when visiting our beautiful village while enjoying the wide-open spaces of the Burren. Please familiarise yourself with the Doolin Tourism Covid-19 Charter.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Doolin!
- Download Doolin Covid-19 Charter
- HSE Website
- HSE Safety Poster
- Fáilte Ireland Covid-19 Safety Charter
- How to practice responsible tourism during COVID-19 – Guide by loveholidays.com
- Government advice on international travel
Covid-19 Testing Centres near Doolin:
- ROC DOC Shannon, Coach Park 2, Shannon Airport, County Clare – https://rocdochealthcheck.ie/
- Westland Health, 13 Carmody Street Business Park, Ennis, County Clare, V95 C672 – https://www.westlandhealth.ie/
- Centric Health, Francis Street, Ennis, County Clare, V95 KC3H – https://centrichealth.fullhealthmedical.com/…/groups
- Randox Travel Centre – Limerick, Southern Ring Road, Roxboro Road, Limerick, V94 EDP4 – https://booking.randox.ie/
- Randox Travel Centre – Galway, Monivea Road, Ballybrit, Galway, H91 D526 – https://booking.randox.ie/